FARAG MANSOUR FERGANI
Faraj is a qualified lawyer with more than 13 years of experience in all kinds of litigation, with long stand exposure in civil and commercial disputes that involved both local and reginal parties.
Faraj has also analysed and prepared pleadings and memorandums in cases, which are in the nature of Commercial, Real Estate, Insurance, Civil, Family, Labor and banking disputes, as well as drafting legal opinions and provided consultations regarding the legal implications, risks, and liabilities of clients in commercial, civil and criminal cases.
Faraj has gained his LLB degree from Ain Shams University Faculty of Law English Department Egypt Bachelor of Laws (LLB and he is Member of the Government of Dubai legal Affairs Department as a Legal consultant Member of the Egyptian Bar Association (Licensed lawyer before first instance courts).
Beside his massive experience in all various ranges of legal practice areas, he gained a strong Insurance practice experience throughout his legal career, by representing insurers, insurance brokers and insureds in various types of insurance claims. His experience includes:
- Represented insurance companies and insureds in court cases in respect of indemnity cases for death, personal injuries and continuous medical treatment filed against insurance companies pursuant to motor insurance policies.
- Represented insurance companies and insureds in court cases in respect of indemnities for damages resulted from outbreak of fire, theft and loss of rental revenues.
- Represented insurance companies and insureds in court cases related to Medical malpractice insurance policies covering medical institutions and hospitals.
- Represented insurance companies in court cases against the insureds claiming Value Added Tax (VAT) applicable on insurance premiums.
- Represented insurance brokers in court cases against insurance companies and Lloyds registered reinsurance brokers, in respect of reinsurance policy cover.
- Represented insurance and reinsurance companies in disputes related to the liabilities of each party under reinsurance cover